What's next? What to buy to profit.

Cloud Templar

6 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

Its nearly impossible to lose $$$ on halloweens if you have any common sense, but I'm not gonna argue with you ;) 

as if common sense was the only thing you need while trading halloweens. First off people might get the wrong idea that ALL halloweens are good to invest in and end up buying some shitty ass 2020 effect on a single class mercenary grade hat. No matter what you're dealing with you always need experience and knowledge. So shut the hell up about investing in houndreds of keys just to start your trading journey

20 hours ago, hyro said:

as if common sense was the only thing you need while trading halloweens. First off people might get the wrong idea that ALL halloweens are good to invest in and end up buying some shitty ass 2020 effect on a single class mercenary grade hat. No matter what you're dealing with you always need experience and knowledge. So shut the hell up about investing in houndreds of keys just to start your trading journey

Doesn't matter what you say. I forgot to add ofc newer halloweens don't tend to sell as good (at all) as the real OG ones, tho its really bad to trade lowtiers, nothing's gonna change my opinion on this, so using by yours words, just shut the hell up about it, as I said I'm not gonna argue about it, I don't have to :) 

To sum it all up -

Don't buy low tier shit - hard to resell

Gather more capital - 20+ keys

Looking for good hats with nice paint - bp.tf is good tool to check, also steam market for checking recently sold items volumen, and i know that good and desirable paints are like black, white, pink, lime and some of team colors

Looking for good weapons with good effects/stranges

Halloween effects are easier to sell(but not the new ones) 

Multi-class unusuals over single class ?

Next question - where to look for good deals ? bazaar, trade tf ? at scrap tf theres not much to choose and profit

47 minutes ago, Cloud Templar said:

To sum it all up -

Don't buy low tier shit - hard to resell

Gather more capital - 20+ keys

Looking for good hats with nice paint - bp.tf is good tool to check, also steam market for checking recently sold items volumen, and i know that good and desirable paints are like black, white, pink, lime and some of team colors

Looking for good weapons with good effects/stranges

Halloween effects are easier to sell(but not the new ones) 

Multi-class unusuals over single class ?

Next question - where to look for good deals ? bazaar, trade tf ? at scrap tf theres not much to choose and profit

One thing I really want to clarify with Halloween is that it's not nearly as black and white as 'Old Halloween = EZ sell' because effects like Eerie Orbiting Fire exist and fit this bill of being old halloween effects while being tough sellers. Mr '200 keys to start off' was talking about the effects like Arcana, Bonzo, Darkblaze, Harvest Moon, the Bats all of which you'd be doing very well to find for less than 100 keys even on a crap hat.

You can do reasonably well with newer halloweens like White Lightning/Ring of Fire or Mystical Medley but you do have to be a bit picky with newer effects.

I'd personally rather go with a good single class over a bad multiclass - an okay soldier hat would probably move faster than something like an all class robo hat. Note that some class hats are much worse sellers than others (eg Heavy hats are tough sells, Soldier hats sell well due to the ocean of Soldier mains)

Archived