I just bought 11 keys as an investment

Friendly Neighborhood G.I

Hello! So for the longest time I was only doing really low tier trading, and was just trading for mere scraps. After everyone telling me I should play for an investment, I decided to purchase 11 keys on Marketplace.tf and 3 tour of duty tickets. Although honestly I'm doing terribly, I have 9 keys left and I doubt I'll be able to make much of a profit, let alone to the unusual I want (which isn't even that much) or a nice strange or so. I'm really doing poorly guys, if some professional at the TF2 economy can help me and pull me out of this than that would be great, despite the fact I don't have much to offer. My Discord is: RiverNightShade#2626 in case you want to contact me directly.

17 minutes ago, sasdasd said:

I sent invite on discord, I have a proposition. I went from 3 keys to 55+ keys in +-20 days

Your linked steam account looks hella suspicious.

23 minutes ago, sasdasd said:

I sent invite on discord, I have a proposition. I went from 3 keys to 55+ keys in +-20 days

why is your steam profile "quicksell.store mannco.trade 2" and profile set to private?

51 minutes ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

why is your steam profile "quicksell.store mannco.trade 2" and profile set to private?

That is a community ban

5 hours ago, sasdasd said:

very legit discord I woudl assume?

Archived