Do any strange top shelf wrenches exist?

Nexalotl

Depending on the wear, to make one will cost between 400 to 2,000 keys in parts for a third of a chance to get it. So, it's going to be pricy.

Myself, as a side project when I have nothing else catching my eye, is working my way up to a Strange FN Top Shelf Minigun. Only 6.1% of the way there though.

I took a break from trading at the wrong time. I trade skins for a year, then the minute I chill for a month everyone is into them.

Good luck finding that wrench though, Top Shelf is sooo good looking. I’ve never had a wrench, but I’ve owned all the other varieties at some point.

3 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

Depending on the wear, to make one will cost between 400 to 2,000 keys in parts for a third of a chance to get it. So, it's going to be pricy.

Myself, as a side project when I have nothing else catching my eye, is working my way up to a Strange FN Top Shelf Minigun. Only 6.1% of the way there though.

Factory New civilian weapons from that crate are rocketing up in price. Everyone wants a strange FN mercenary or commando weapon from that collection.

2 hours ago, Flamadin said:

Factory New civilian weapons from that crate are rocketing up in price. Everyone wants a strange FN mercenary or commando weapon from that collection.

I've noticed. I do find myself fine with not completing the end goal though as the FN Coffin Nail weapons also look quite amazing.

Archived