Request Price Update

[RCR] The Red Cross

Not all of us have access to bot.tf and other sales tools to actually prove that an item needs a price update. However, that doesn't mean we see huge differences in the classifieds and the buy/sell orders.

I request a button that allows us to request the gods of bp.tf to investigate further and make suggestions. 

This benefits the site by allowing people who suggest prices to get free tips and therefore update their accuracy. It benefits low tier users by providing more accurate prices and more frequent updates.

I believe this can be accomplished on discord (price suggestions) as well as there is an admin willing to buy good suggesters the bot.tf premium if they can't afford it though I can't remember who. Personally I just tell offline about anything I find that I think needs an update :)

Also since they are shutting down in 1 month it wouldn't be that important to add such a feature solely for this niche case.

Just tell people directly, innit. Forum post or Discord should be enough. Somehow I feel like a direct "pester volunteers and staff" button would not be the best of ideas.

Archived