Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2020

• Administrators

Backpack.tf is hosting a Secret Santa this year with help from Scrap.tf! This is a gifting event exclusive to the Backpack.tf Discord. A special thank you to Nikki for setting this up for us!

The event will be automated through the site via this link: https://scrap.tf/santa/BPTF20

• Registration begins November 25th and closes on December 6th.
  • On December 6th, you will need to return to this page and confirm your registration before the end of the day in order to receive a match!
  • You have until December 21st to give a gift; on December 25th you can unwrap your gift!

This thread can serve as a way for people to post their wish lists! There's no price limit, but ideally try not to wish for something pricey😛

We recommend you bookmark this page as the only way to visit it is directly by URL.

Smh my head everyone being polite and not throwing out their wishlists

I love sinister and other spells, I love rat stompers and crawlspace critters and I love rats in general :wokeRat:

That said, whatever you can afford and you gift it to me, I'll appreciate it and treasure it forever :D
I hope everyone stays safe and sane in these crazy times and that you spend time with people you love ❤️ ❤️

I like warpaints (and decorated weapons) It has been my dream to own a hat thats called team captain that has flames out of it. If thats too expensive a golden pan could work as well.

• Like 2

I simply wish for a Haunted Hard-Headed Hardwear that is either painted Team Spirit or Distinctive Lack of Hue. If it is spelled then I would be forever greatful.

Also on my wishlist; Collector's Items. Also, if someone wants to be very nice, on my wishlist; Nuts and Bolts Coupe D'isaster.

My endgame dream tf2 item is either any of the heavy shirt unusual which is the sleeveless in siberia or hunter heavy unusual misc but obviously,this is wayyy too expensive. My other wishlist is a heavy unusual hat with sunbeams effect, or morning glory effect, or death at dusk effect or any holy grail taunt effects.

If neither works, being a report mod over work could work out ;))))))

Apart from that, I wish for a better dad and a non-pedo brother soo umm yeah

Mine may be a tad long, but it gives variety and allows for more surprise ; )

I'm a big fan of making Collector's Chemistry Sets of stuff I don't own yet (currently working towards making myself a Collector's Festive Force-a-Nature & Festive Crossbow) and making em Pro KS, in addition to slowly attempting to collect 1 of every Aussie [weapon] and OG Festive Weapon I don't own yet.

I've also been trying to get every Haunted, Genuine, and Taunt there is but new ones always added and limited bp space is a killer lol (moreso the former tho).

As for unusual effects I tend to lean towards favs of (in no particular order): Neutron Star, Nether Trail, P Energy, Tesla Coil, Morning Glory, Death @ Dusk, Death by Disco, & Frostbite to name a few

The classes I tend to play the most (in no order) are: Medic, Scout, Soldier, Demo, & Heavy, but all-class stuff is nice too.

Never really dealt w Skins all that much either tbh so I've yet to find one that really appeals to me. 

Some cosmetics I've come across that I like are: Flipped Trilby, Boxcar Bomber, Soldier's Slope Scopers, Thirst Blood, Graybanns, Das Hazmattenhatten, Blighted Beak, B'yted Beak, Liquidator's Lid, Attendant, Vintage Tyrolean, Fortunate Son, Crone's Dome, Grimm Hatte, Desert Marauder, Tundra Top, Law, Ye Olde Baker Boy, Heer's Helmet, Nunhood, Coldfront Commander, Horace, & Max's Head

Sorry if it's a bit long lol I just felt thoroughness makes it easier for others and allows more room for freedom with choosing tbh.

Hell I just wanna help spread happiness by helping others.

I would kill for a Unusual taunt With purple swirl for sniper (Killer solo or something for sniper) or an Unusual Deep commitment to purple anger with Eldritch Opening (or Ether trail or Mystical medley), and maybe a few Strange parts for my new sniper??

I feel like a lot of you are asking for way too much outside of the memers.

I hope you're gonna be giving as much as you are hoping to receive, this is not something to want to profit from. It's a way to share the love with others and get them a nice gift to enjoy.

I have personally kept my gift from last time we did this and don't ever intent to let it go. I hope everyone who takes part has the same mindset.

As for my wishlist:

If you want to make me a happy guy then just gift me something Soldier related, if you really hate soldiers then sniper/scout is a good second choice.

• Like 2
On 11/27/2020 at 3:50 PM, Wrein said:

I hope you're gonna be giving as much as you are hoping to receive, this is not something to want to profit from. It's a way to share the love with others and get them a nice gift to enjoy.

Who said anything about profit? Hell I never get gifts but I love giving em, besides it'll be a sentimental sorta thing for me to keep.

I may not have much but I will sure as hell do my best to make my Secret Backpacker happy

Im new here and only joined for the secret santa (not to "make a profit", idc about the value of tf2  things, because i was too late for the scrap.tf secret santa and i love secret santas so i was pretty excited when i found out backpack held one aswell). 

I like strawberries, demoman, stranges (although i think i have every weapon i use in strange variant) and chocolate milk. 

An ideal gift for me would be something related to (in this order) demoman, soldier or heavy that makes me smile or laugh

1 hour ago, binnendienst said:

Im new here and only joined for the secret santa (not to "make a profit", idc about the value of tf2  things, because i was too late for the scrap.tf secret santa and i love secret santas so i was pretty excited when i found out backpack held one aswell). 

I like strawberries, demoman, stranges (although i think i have every weapon i use in strange variant) and chocolate milk. 

An ideal gift for me would be something related to (in this order) demoman, soldier or heavy that makes me smile or laugh

You didnt include your address so we could ship you strawberries and chocolate milk???? (jk pls dont do that)

My personal item for my wishlist would be a strange miami element skin (or non strange is fine)

miami element best elite grade dont @ me

and its still better than spectral