fake negative reviews

sasdasd

got fake negative review on backpack.tf , it got removed after i reported it, the same user has posted another fake negative review with different story and the items i 'scammed' are now 120refined metals instead of 30refined metals as he first posted, i obviously reported it again, but moderators havent done anything about it in 2 days already, whats the point of this system if any nitwit can go and post fake reviews on people and they wont get timed out or banned for this bullshit. This is more of a rant.

edit: This dude is basically blackmailing me to pay him 110 ref or 2 keys, for him to remove the comment, what the fuck actually. Heres his comment " Scamed while spraying he lost and then immediately left I will be willing to take this down if you just pay what you have to to me which is 2 keys or 110 REF but to anyone reading this dont trade woth this scammer."

first off calm down, second of just wait from them to look at it there isnt that much staff to go around too help everybody in a timely matter might take a few days maybe more just report the -rep again after a certain amount of time. if what ever you are telling is true you have nothing to worry about, like really hes trying to bait you into paying up for something that isn't necessary.

saying that what actually happened between you 2. some kind of conflict caused this so, might be beneficial for you to put in a abit more detail

1 hour ago, Captainfluffy said:

first off calm down, second of just wait from them to look at it there isnt that much staff to go around too help everybody in a timely matter might take a few days maybe more just report the -rep again after a certain amount of time. if what ever you are telling is true you have nothing to worry about, like really hes trying to bait you into paying up for something that isn't necessary.

saying that what actually happened between you 2. some kind of conflict caused this so, might be beneficial for you to put in a abit more detail

I see. thank you

5 hours ago, [myg0t] IDYB said:

loli pfp id downvote you too. but you didnt scam anything.

Oversexualised humanoid pony pfp id downvote you too. but you didnt scam anything.

16 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Oversexualised humanoid pony pfp id downvote you too. but you didnt scam anything.

bruh did i just witness a massacre

• sasdasd locked this topic

Archived