Lots of bots or unplayable casual

Mint tea

Ay, don't worry, I don't edit this post after 3 minutes. 

I start playing casual after 1 or 2 moths and that what happening I it make me feel uncomfortable. In every Match is minimal one hacker, bot or player what playing loud music or noises to voice chat, I don't register too many bots from start of Corona. What happens and what we can do? That's words what TF2 players saying when they meet bot. Kicking them and reporting them don't help, I don't know how to solve problems with bots, but I think than it will be good idea, we can make community stronger, lot of kids and new players don't help us in this situation. Valve can help make bot situation better but they never solve problems with community. 

Main problem of community is:

1. Confidence

I meet many hackers with unusual and players don't want to kick or report hackers with unusual only because they have something too expensive and cool like Unusual. 

2. Egoism

I hate when somebody same skilled in game like you think than you and everybody else is F2P noobs only because they don't have unusual or australium, I know many players what have unusual or australium on low level and hours because they opening crates and playing MvM, hats and weapons don't show how skilled are you, I think than this is worst things what community doing. Somebody think than TF2 working like this: He have Unusual or australium that mean than he can't be hacker and he's better than you. This is really bad. 

At the end I must say this: If one or ten TF2 player stop doing these things and start helping new players, I will be still happy, one person can't change this all but can help on the way to better TF2! 

Sadly we can't do anything about this except try and kick the bots ourselves (which doesn't always work). This is all on Valve for not giving a crap and just laying in their gold bath instead of actually banning them, what else can I say...

6 minutes ago, Norah said:

It's true. You ever played TF2 with a trader? We're all secretly terrible. Cosmetics mean nothing.

pfff speak for yourself! I don't think there is a tf2 player better than me!!! 

1 hour ago, Mint tea said:

Ay, don't worry, I don't edit this post after 3 minutes. 

I start playing casual after 1 or 2 moths and that what happening I it make me feel uncomfortable. In every Match is minimal one hacker, bot or player what playing loud music or noises to voice chat, I don't register too many bots from

I just have one request... Please stop calling them hackers. It honestly gives them too much credit. All they do is install or make a script to cheat in a video game. Call them cheaters, script kiddies, bots whatever. But calling them hackers just makes them feel better about themselves.

9 minutes ago, Nikspy said:

I just have one request... Please stop calling them hackers. It honestly gives them too much credit. All they do is install or make a script to cheat in a video game. Call them cheaters, script kiddies, bots whatever. But calling them hackers just makes them feel better about themselves.

i know it's mistake, I will teach from my mistakes and next time I will call them cheaters :)

2 hours ago, Mint tea said:

I meet many hackers with unusual and players don't want to kick or report hackers with unusual only because they have something too expensive and cool like Unusual.

It’s quite unlikely that someone who’s invested lots of money into an account would hack on it. It’s very rare to meet script kitties with cosmetics. Are you sure these folks are hacking? How do you know?

28 minutes ago, Urist said:

Lol. A couple individual examples. Such compelling empirical data. I'm blown away.

Sorry, but im not collecting every tf2 hacker bp value, but i will try better next time! :)

Yeah, I called some toxic guy in casual "a fucking joke," and now I seriously have a bunch of bots following me around that call a vote to kick me. It's hilarious as hell. I'm not bullshitting, I'll take a bunch of screenshots and compile them because it's honestly so funny that someone decided to program bots to join casual just to kick me out of spite. I don't recall them ever passing successfully because I play with mates, but once the vote fails they just leave harmlessly. Like, get a life dude 😆😆

On 11/20/2020 at 6:38 AM, h0wLze_ said:

Yeah, I called some toxic guy in casual "a fucking joke," and now I seriously have a bunch of bots following me around that call a vote to kick me. It's hilarious as hell. I'm not bullshitting, I'll take a bunch of screenshots and compile them because it's honestly so funny that someone decided to program bots to join casual just to kick me out of spite. I don't recall them ever passing successfully because I play with mates, but once the vote fails they just leave harmlessly. Like, get a life dude 😆😆

This is like, the most childish and stupid thing someone can do to someone because of a single insult, especially when it was used on a cheater 😂

I've played TF2 for 2 years but I deleted TF2 because its now boring when I back to TF2 I don't really get it  I can't chat I can't talk What sould I do?

Archived