TF2 community

Mint tea

Well, I'm having a big problem in TF2, what is 100% not only my problem, I'm one of that guys, what playing casual for contracts, But! when I join on server (Hightower, Badwaters...) and i start completing my contract, they kick my. Every payload/payload race contract have task where you must push and cap cart/bomb, but when I start camping they just kick me for playing game, I know, it's bad to play casual only for contract but it's very bad to kick somebody only because you want to kill more players and get more XP, I will be happy if TF2 community stop doing this sometime. 

I'm not saying what they're doing is right in any way, but they tend to kick people who cap in Payload Race maps because they want to have a longer game. This is also often the case in games like CTF

This is the culture of hightower/ctf
To these regulars, the point of the game not the objective - the game must last forever. Which yes, makes it hell for anyone trying to do the contracts for those maps.

Also nobody cares about xp - it literally does nothing besides changing your rank badge

Understandable. TF2 players are huge fans of everything but actually playing the game. Just gotta keep brute-forcing it or ask when you join if people would mind you capturing the point for an objective. Could also party up with friends to just outweigh a votekick by sheer numbers. Some people might complain, but it's their fault for acting like babies because somebody pushed a cart in a video game.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

I'm not saying what they're doing is right in any way, but they tend to kick people who cap in Payload Race maps because they want to have a longer game. This is also often the case in games like CTF

Well, I was start capping when we was playing for 30 mins, just 30 mins of game is really boring

😕

1 hour ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

u can push or defend the cart all u want, just don't cap thanks

Well, you are right l, but we was playing 30 mins, and thats really long when you don't have time to sit whole day at the PC

Thx for comment 

1 hour ago, Norah said:

Understandable. TF2 players are huge fans of everything but actually playing the game. Just gotta keep brute-forcing it or ask when you join if people would mind you capturing the point for an objective. Could also party up with friends to just outweigh a votekick by sheer numbers. Some people might complain, but it's their fault for acting like babies because somebody pushed a cart in a video game.

Yeah Thx for comment :)

1 hour ago, Alecto said:

This is the culture of hightower/ctf
To these regulars, the point of the game not the objective - the game must last forever. Which yes, makes it hell for anyone trying to do the contracts for those maps.

Also nobody cares about xp - it literally does nothing besides changing your rank badge

Thx for comment m8

Archived