Cash Trading

h0wLze_

How do you begin cash trading? I have no positive cash rep, so I'm just wondering how I can even begin to gain positive cash rep if no one will initiate PayPal transactions with me in the first place. Am I supposed to do a PayPal trade with a reputable user and hope that he gives me positive rep or something?

getting reps doesnt mean only paypal trading.reps mean anything that involves a risky trade such as the followings:

brokering

spycrab

middleman(meant for holding items in big spycrabs wager,cash trading like paypal or steam code wallet funds)

you can gain reps by your friends first then slowly start with strangers.its also a good thing to have your clients to add screenshots of the transaction when putting up your rep

Pretty much all you can do is buy/sell with reputable people (and go first, since no rep for you yet) and build up some +rep's for cash trading (ask them if they could leave a +rep with screenshots/proof/etc, the majority of high-rep paypal traders will do this even when not asked anyways.)

Though in reality, unless you just have a fuckton of money to burn, it's almost certainly better for you to just buy some keys from Marketplace and buy/sell/trade for other hats and keys and just leave cash for buying/selling keys from reputable paypal traders. There's too much risk and not enough reward for cash trading for unusuals and items worth less than maybe $150-$200. Though, with Marketplace shutting down, it might become more common.

6 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

getting reps doesnt mean only paypal trading.reps mean anything that involves a risky trade such as the followings:

brokering

spycrab

middleman(meant for holding items in big spycrabs wager,cash trading like paypal or steam code wallet funds)

you can gain reps by your friends first then slowly start with strangers.its also a good thing to have your clients to add screenshots of the transaction when putting up your rep

For whole my trading career I have done steam wallet trades just 2 times and was recording them on my phone from the beginning of the conversation because it's a risky trade for both parts. Being a middleman for steam wallet code is bullshit, how can you even be a middleman for such a type of a deal? How can you check that this code is working and it wasn't used before? You can be the victim of this type of a deal.

5 hours ago, Yurchik* said:

For whole my trading career I have done steam wallet trades just 2 times and was recording them on my phone from the beginning of the conversation because it's a risky trade for both parts. Being a middleman for steam wallet code is bullshit, how can you even be a middleman for such a type of a deal? How can you check that this code is working and it wasn't used before? You can be the victim of this type of a deal.

i mean i help the item of the items suppose to be traded but i do know what you mean.i could have been easily in a situation of 'among us' where one says they gave the code but other guy says code is fake'.

Archived