Why did the prices for old halloween hats jump in price?

virt

I've noticed most hats were repriced 1-6 months ago for about 80-120 keys, and now they are being resold for 2-3 times that amount. Isn't it after halloween? And will this be an increasing trend, or just temporary hype?

The biggest thing with Halloween hats is the limited quantity. There's only so many of them out there and new ones can't be unboxed. So, with low supply and high demand, prices just keep going up.

Yes, very annoying. Many years ago I unboxed an Arcana all-class unusual, and sold it for around 200 keys. I honestly can't remember the exact one, but I remember it wasn't trash. Probably worth over 1000 keys now 😕

3 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

The biggest thing with Halloween hats is the limited quantity. There's only so many of them out there and new ones can't be unboxed. So, with low supply and high demand, prices just keep going up.

Plus old halloween sellers typically price it much higher than buy orders, forcing them to go up.

7 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

Mine is 1 of 1 and still cheap :(

Eerie Orbiting Fire Galvanized Gibus 

5 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Mine is 1 of 1 and still cheap :(

Eerie Orbiting Fire Galvanized Gibus 

The halloween effects they're talking about are the high tier halloween effects, such as spellbound, arcana, bonzo, the portals, stormy 13th etc

Some halloween effects were never very loved and as of such have stayed cheap - eerie orbiting is one of them.

Archived