How to Search for Items with No Effects

Pirca

Hello, I'm new to using this website, so I'm sorry if this has a simple solution that I just haven't been able to find anywhere. I can't figure out how to search for buy offers on items that have no effects. I can search for buy and sell offers that have specific effects, paints, skins, or other things, but I can't figure out how to search for only items that don't have any effects, excluding the ones that have them. Thank you for your help!

8 hours ago, Pirca said:

Hello, I'm new to using this website, so I'm sorry if this has a simple solution that I just haven't been able to find anywhere. I can't figure out how to search for buy offers on items that have no effects. I can search for buy and sell offers that have specific effects, paints, skins, or other things, but I can't figure out how to search for only items that don't have any effects, excluding the ones that have them. Thank you for your help!

If you mean an unusual with any effect, then I go to the stats page for that, and you see the buy orders there for any effect, and you can add your own buy order there.

Archived