What do I do? Cant complete contracker

lazyneers

I made a stupid mistake and picked PASS time for my alternative gamemode option and nobody plays it, its impossible to get into a server for it. Now I cant get australium contracker. Any way out of this or am I screwed

Don't lose hope, I did the same thing. Just go into whatever game mode you usually play, and set your ping limit to the max (so you can find servers easier), then just queue for a pass time match, and wait. I did this a few times and I got a server fairly quickly.

Edit:

Forgot to mention this, queuing for a match on Fridays and weekends will help you find a server much faster, since more people play on those days.

1 hour ago, lazyneers said:

I made a stupid mistake and picked PASS time for my alternative gamemode option and nobody plays it, its impossible to get into a server for it. Now I cant get australium contracker. Any way out of this or am I screwed

As long as the heavy update doesn't drop right after the 9th you'll be fine, there was usually 2 servers running pass time before Halloween dropped. Like the other guy said high ping limit maybe can help too.

• lazyneers locked this topic

Archived