#1 Original

jenya dg

Pretty much all #1's have found their way into a collector's backpack since valve stopped adding stuff that gets craft numbers years ago. Any that aren't are probably untradeable or in dead accounts. Personally if I had one I wouldn't say no to a golden pan...

Interesting question tho.

If this was owned by someone who would trade it to the highest bidder, what would it go for?

I could see something like 1000 keys. Original is just about the most popular weapon with craft numbers.

18 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Pretty much all #1's have found their way into a collector's backpack since valve stopped adding stuff that gets craft numbers years ago. Any that aren't are probably untradeable or in dead accounts. Personally if I had one I wouldn't say no to a golden pan...

No-no when you craft new weapons they still have craft numbers, but they're long ones that no one cares about

16 hours ago, Strange said:

No-no when you craft new weapons they still have craft numbers, but they're long ones that no one cares about

Yet the super low craft number items have the number displayed in the actual name.

4 hours ago, Apoq said:

Yet the super low craft number items have the number displayed in the actual name.

Yeah the new ones don't have that, but the craft numbers still show on sites like Backpack.tf

Archived