have some questions on how to price skins

Coolburritoboi

So I've been having trouble pricing skins, does anyone mind helping me out here?
I recently traded for a shot to hell (minimal wear) specialized killstreak scattergun (manndarin sheen) and haven't got the slightest clue on how to price the skin on it

Item in question: https://steamcommunity.com/id/freshlemonmaster/inventory/#440_2_9376502084

My second question is some people mentioned festivized adds 5-10ref, while others say half a key, what is the actual amount a festivizer adds to an item?

My third question is how to price attached strange parts (ie: a good part is x% of the parts price, a decent part is y% of its price, etc), most of the answers I get is "it depends". While this is true it doesn't get me any closer to knowing how to price them.

Thank you in advance

Scattergun costs like 1.5 keys.
In my opinion festivizers adds 5-10 ref (also depends on price of skin, higher price - less price for festivizer), and parts usually 5-10% of price, also depends on parts and weapon, no one adds price for underwater kills on flamethrower, or no one needs full moon kills part, 3 best parts combo can add more. They doesn't add anything on expensive weapons or hats, for example pro ks weapons, unusuals and etc.

4 hours ago, SanyGame said:

Scattergun costs like 1.5 keys.
In my opinion festivizers adds 5-10 ref (also depends on price of skin, higher price - less price for festivizer), and parts usually 5-10% of price, also depends on parts and weapon, no one adds price for underwater kills on flamethrower, or no one needs full moon kills part, 3 best parts combo can add more. They doesn't add anything on expensive weapons or hats, for example pro ks weapons, unusuals and etc.

Usually parts like Damage Dealt and Robots Destroyed can get people to pay more because the part unapplied is pretty expensive

Archived