STOP SELLING UNUSUALS TO BOTS PLEASE

_planeboy

PLEASE STOP SELLING UNUSUALS TO BOTS, THERE RUINING THE ECONONOMY, ITS SO HARD TO SELL UNUSUALS NOW BACSAUSE EVERYONE IS ALWAYS SAYING "WHy WoulD i bUY tHAt bOts BuYinG foR 2 KeYs iD bE buYinG aT A lOsS" EVEN THO THE FUCKING UNUSUAL IS WORTH LIKE 100 KEYS!!!!! please, i be everyone reading this, please stand up to the bots, there amazing for low tier items, they make buying and selling low tier items so much easy but man they are ruining the unusual economy, please stop selling to bots, hell just ignore the bots, stop going by the buy orders, please, i beg all of you, and if u can, please BP.TF don't allow bots to handle unusual trading, PLEASE I BEG YOU, thank u all for your time 

You don't seem to be grasping some basic economic/market functions... if I had to guess, the unusuals you've been trying to sell are simply not particularly desirable

2 hours ago, _planeboy said:

PLEASE STOP SELLING UNUSUALS TO BOTS, THERE RUINING THE ECONONOMY, ITS SO HARD TO SELL UNUSUALS NOW BACSAUSE EVERYONE IS ALWAYS SAYING "WHy WoulD i bUY tHAt bOts BuYinG foR 2 KeYs iD bE buYinG aT A lOsS" EVEN THO THE FUCKING UNUSUAL IS WORTH LIKE 100 KEYS!!!!! please, i be everyone reading this, please stand up to the bots, there amazing for low tier items, they make buying and selling low tier items so much easy but man they are ruining the unusual economy, please stop selling to bots, hell just ignore the bots, stop going by the buy orders, please, i beg all of you, and if u can, please BP.TF don't allow bots to handle unusual trading, PLEASE I BEG YOU, thank u all for your time 

I feel like people just use bots as scapegoats these days. They really didn't affect the economy as much as people like you think.

I am actually going to buy a bot again just to spite you and make more profit.

I mean I was planning on anyways but you have made me want to bot even harder.

10 hours ago, _planeboy said:

sir this is a Wendy’s 

i like how the bp.tf forums gradually started being almost on the verge of hostility when it comes to threads like these.  I feel like the message should be clear here.

7 minutes ago, hawaiian pizza said:

I feel like the message should be clear here.

That introducing oneself to the community by doing the online equivalent of kicking the door open and screaming at us isn't really the best option when it comes to making friends?

2 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

That introducing oneself to the community by doing the online equivalent of kicking the door open and screaming at us isn't really the best option when it comes to making friends?

more or less...

:D

Archived