Where are you now

λngelღмander

It’s been years since I browsed this Forum regularly and years since I was really even a part of the tf2 community. I miss this place the most, out of all the things I did on steam these forums were the best time I had in the old days and I can’t help but wonder where all the friends I tell out of touch here are now, and what they’re doing in life. 

I moved a thousand miles, chose a general career, am buying a house and settling down and I barely ever use a PC anymore. Where is everyone else?

I took what I learned from tf2 trading and mainly do ebay stuff now, otherwise about 30miles further north and same old same old

We didn't talk much back in the day but nice to hear that you seem to be doing quite well

I teach english courses to kids at an afterschool, but most schools closed after the covid thing for now. I haven't likewise visited much in here at all these past years since the whole forum thing became dated for me given that i mostly use discord, and i mostly transitioned to CS GO either way. I think i managed to get up to $3k or something like that, which is enough to keep my steam wallet healthy on steam 😁.

Otherwise nice to see you're doing well yourself!

On 10/19/2020 at 3:54 AM, λngelღмander said:

I moved a thousand miles, chose a general career, am buying a house and settling down and I barely ever use a PC anymore. Where is everyone else?

Graduated Highschool, almost finished my first year of Uni in a degree doing a bachelor of IT majoring in Software technology and game design and development. Had a pretty bad year socially, got gaslighted and etc.

Uh, started streaming in april this year once we got better internet (500x better upload, 10x better download), have a nice following there of 850 followers or something (had 1300 before twitch killed the inactive accs). Uhhhhh, making silly content for youtubes.... got a new job working more hours than I ever have so I finally have some money too... uh yeah.

I was in my last year of middle school when I joined here and now I'm in my second year of uni

I suppose for me, nothing significant has happened

I started writing poetry and making stories, but nothing markedly different

I still very much feel like a child, and perhaps that's because I still am one

I pop in occasionally, writing dumb statuses as I always have

I graduated college and moved 200 miles away to start a career in a place where I know no one in the middle of a pandemic. Working out well so far other than that I still know no people here.

Hiya mate Angel!

Well, did some stuff, went on a lot of internships for cooking and am now a good chef and a good receptionist!

Made some good friends but more or less stayed in the same place but just a different school.

I am pleased to hear you are doing well, aswell nice to hear from the rest!