What happened to monopoly tf

HaloGAMER0329

Earlier in the year a website called monopoly.tf appeared and I would get a lot of trade offers from their bots, its been a couple months since any offers/activity from them.

Were they banned on the site or something I dont know about? Did tf2 automatic or bot.tf blacklist them? 

8QrIBtu.png

monopoly the fuck

1 hour ago, loli (hiding) said:

why does it sound like a scam site?

Pockets on monopoly

4 hours ago, HaloGAMER0329 said:

Earlier in the year a website called monopoly.tf appeared and I would get a lot of trade offers from their bots, its been a couple months since any offers/activity from them.

Were they banned on the site or something I dont know about? Did tf2 automatic or bot.tf blacklist them? 

I did some in-depth research (looking up the site), and it definitely looks like a scam site, but I’ve never heard of them before. They are out for more than your blue monopoly squares, (I’m pretty sure), and I’m too lazy to look in more about this, so you should probably just contact them via the website,

They were/are a site/bot service that ran certain trading bots that spammed offers to other trade bots. Totally legit and all, but it certainly flooded them with 1 item offers back to back. This caused some services trouble due to them circumventing the stock limit set (and backpack.tf not being quick enough to update the backpacks). Some have them blocked, and I know certain people on bot.tf have them blocked.

On why they aren't sending trades anymore, it's because they're empty.

They're a legit site, though the webpage is just a static page that offers nothing, aside from an email to contact them on.

Archived