Easy Tags for Irish Trader ID?

mike5px

Hello, Is there an easy way to identify Steam users without Mobile Authenticator? Like many TF2 users, I am but poor and Irish. Finding people who would cooperate with the trade hold is too tiresome and it's disheartening to find "people" who turn out to be bots with wholesome pfps. Is their an easy acronym to Identify poor irish traders who just want to buy reinforced bomb stabalizers? Thank you and good day.IRA-container-Northern-Ireland-Derry.jpg

5 hours ago, mike5px said:

Hello, Is there an easy way to identify Steam users without Mobile Authenticator? Like many TF2 users, I am but poor and Irish. Finding people who would cooperate with the trade hold is too tiresome and it's disheartening to find "people" who turn out to be bots with wholesome pfps. Is their an easy acronym to Identify poor irish traders who just want to buy reinforced bomb stabalizers? Thank you and good day.IRA-container-Northern-Ireland-Derry.jpg

Not trying to be rude, but by the looks of your profile picture, you don’t look Irish. I’d have to say you are an alien. An alienated alien.

Archived