Lamebro1

Why do people scam? Just for profit? If its for profit why dont they cash out immediately after 1 scam. Why wait. To see people agonized?

Why do people scam? Just for profit?

Most people just make accounts, spam phishing links everywhere possible, at least one idiotic/greedy trader falls for it they take it and it's free money.

Think about it, if they are lucky they would get some expensive bp even just getting ~3 buds per day they are making around average wage and it doesnt take any effort to spam links.

Why do people scam? Just for profit? If its for profit why dont they cash out immediately after 1 scam. Why wait. To see people agonized?

As you saw in my chat, he wanted to buy a phone.

it's easy money with NO work.

*Snip*

Might not be the best idea in the world

you really can't do anything to affect him, he only cares about himself

i wish that the police was actually doing something about it since its stealing from people.

its a form of stealing that you can admit and only get hate. so basicly get rich from stealing legally

i wish that the police was actually doing something about it since its stealing from people.

its a form of stealing that you can admit and only get hate. so basicly get rich from stealing legally

It's not the polices fault. It's the lawmakers. Currently this isn't properly covered within the law, so they can arrest you and stuff, but you can't get punished so it just costs them money. Don't blame the police here

Archived