Price Checking on 3 Unusual war paints from the new screamfortress case.

BlueberryLover✿

I unboxed 3 Unusual warpaints from the new screamfortress case and was curious what they would be priced at in keys.

x2 Cool Effects 

x1 Isotope

The Isotope was used just because I liked the effect a lot and don't mind the skin that much.

I don't have have experience in these types of items so any info on these is much appreciated! 

Feel free to add me if you'd like to offer!

1JGgIQO.jpgVzP63Zb.jpeg

4kNaH27.jpg

1 minute ago, hawaiian pizza said:

holy sh*t, nice unboxes. although, how many crates did you unbox?

The Raving dead was probably like 10-20? Around that, I was unboxing with friends on discord and I got it.

Isotope and Death Deluxe were unboxed in the same unboxing session, so around 10 maybe close to 12.

I did get a bunch of unusualifiers as well during these so those were a nice bonus. 

I see no help pcing but I see someone add to offer kek

Death by Deluxe: 30 to 35 keys is where I think that paint will stabilise, with MP shutting, it makes them slightly harder to sell but the ones on SCM are selling for too low considering that Death Deluxe has now attained "popular" status amongst a lot of people now

Raving Dead: Shame that it's WW and Cool, Iso would have been really sweet but I guess 40 - 45 keys is fine there, people like Raving 

Candy Coated RL: It's a meh paint all things considered, I saw a lot being listed for low on SCM - https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Unusual Candy Coated War Paint (Field-Tested) - I would take a gander and consider that the unapplied one would have gone for around 35 keys ish, maybe a bit more. Applied onto a RL is probably 30 ish, ,maybe less

Feel free to add me if you'd like any more advice, I don't mind giving you a quote offer first either, bear in mind it would be qbuy and either be keys or cash :D

3 hours ago, HermitCrab said:

I sold a isotope BS spider season warpaint for 151$ CAD on SCM that works out to 62 keys. I just lowered it by 5-10$ every few days.

Oooh not bad, Isoptope is really an amazing effect.

Archived