Pumpkin Party White Russian

Parall

4 minutes ago, hyro said:

We can't price it yet

Hmmm what should I do with it? Should I try to sell it on the market? 😕 I don't want it to lose value, if it has any.

15 minutes ago, Parall said:

Hmmm what should I do with it? Should I try to sell it on the market? 😕 I don't want it to lose value, if it has any.

Go for like 200$ on scm 

I just want to say, I particularly enjoyed seeing this list at $1800 scm earlier today

The comedic value was exceptional

Just now, LaughingLollipop said:

I just want to say, I particularly enjoyed seeing this list at $1800 scm earlier today

I made the mistake of underselling something in the past lmao. I'm also a brainlet.

3 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

scm is a wild place so I wouldn't be suprised if something like this would sell lol

Just now, hyro said:

scm is a wild place so I wouldn't be suprised if something like this would sell lol

I sold an unusual gun when they first came out at max steam cash at the time (400) or something. It was worth double apparently. Better safe than sorry. 

1 hour ago, Parall said:

I sold an unusual gun when they first came out at max steam cash at the time (400) or something. It was worth double apparently. Better safe than sorry. 

Do you remember what gun it was?

21 minutes ago, Tobbby92 said:

Do you remember what gun it was?

Unusual Night Terror Scattergun with energy orb effect factory new. This was I think the first selling of that gun ever too.

52 minutes ago, Parall said:

Unusual Night Terror Scattergun with energy orb effect factory new. This was I think the first selling of that gun ever too.

Ouch. SCM is the "wild west" of listing sites. Unfortunately, SCM is also the default home to people who don't trade (or don't use backpack.tf or marketplace.tf) and new premiums who want to sell their items, and as a result, they end up underselling for literally sharking-cheap prices. It's good that you're exercising caution before listing something on there because once you list it, if the price is appropriate, it may be snatched up immediately. 

11 minutes ago, m.richer said:

Ouch. SCM is the "wild west" of listing sites. Unfortunately, SCM is also the default home to people who don't trade (or don't use backpack.tf or marketplace.tf) and new premiums who want to sell their items, and as a result, they end up underselling for literally sharking-cheap prices. It's good that you're exercising caution before listing something on there because once you list it, if the price is appropriate, it may be snatched up immediately. 

It's okay, everyone learns one way or the other haha. That said, I put the hat up for like 500. If it sells, nice, If not, I'll adjust as it clearly doesn't seem insanely valuable.

Archived