Are you a brony?

λngelღмander

Are you a brony?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a brony?

Personally, I'm not a brony, but due to the amount of bronies I've seen in tf2, I just wanted to get a demographic from this website. Because the types of people who play tf2, males, ages anywhere from 10 to 20 on average, nearly match the brony population's demographic. Anyway, this is just to sate my curiosity.

This is not a brony hate thread, I have really close friends who are bronies. Thanks.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they don't bother me, i don't bother them. as far as i'm concerned, they can do whatever they want as long as they're not being jerks. 

I don't think we should hate people just because of what they are interested in.

That being said, a majority of the bronies are typically d-bags. So I normally talk to them a bit before I determine how I treat them. 

I used to hate the shit out of it, but a friend of mine tied me to a chair and made me watch all of season one.

In all seriousness I admit there are a lot of in your face bronies, which I agree is aggravating. The people like this guy on youtube called "Digibrony" Who over analyzes every episode, makes you think "They're freaking talking horses on a kid show, nothing deeper," You're probably thinking "You're one to talk, you're name and profile says it all". Trust me, that's as far as it goes with me.

There are also haters who are in your face too, I've been invited to a few antibrony chat rooms, they're actually pretty funny.

In all seriousness being a brony helps me not judge people, because I think "Hey, I watch a show for little girls, why should I judge you?"

Really though, brony obviously, and it seems this community is pretty brony friendly.

I'm a brony. I have a pony avatar, a pony spray, and pony-themed hats for my Pyro.

It's hilarious when people yell at me for this.

I'm a brony. I have a pony avatar, a pony spray, and pony-themed hats for my Pyro.

It's hilarious when people yell at me for this.

Well vote on the poll! I made a poll so you could do this, only three people have voted brony so far and a couple have posted that they were bronies, and didn't vote.

aslong as they keep it to themselves i dont care. but when they mention it to me, the shitstorm begins. i have such a hate for 25 year old dudes watching a 7 year old girl story acting like its the best thing in the world and you can relate to everything.

I have never even met or heard about someone being a brony in real life, I guess it is an american phenomenon. Either way it is pretty pathetic.  

I would say yes, but I'm not one of those that goes off the deep end. I like the show and the characters and it makes for good bonding with my niece (seriously, kids love it when an adult actually understands their interests), but I don't have a "ponysona", try to integrate the show into my daily life, make stupid pony memes, or other such stuff. Really, the only MLP related stuff I have is a Derpy Keychain, an Octavia mini, and a collection of MLP-themed Clan Prides.

I do also occasionally dress my Heavy up as a stereotypical brony though (Blonde Coupe, Professor Speks, a pony Clan Pride, and a Minigun named Fluttershy). It's funny how some people rage at that.

aslong as they keep it to themselves i dont care. but when they mention it to me, the shitstorm begins. i have such a hate for 25 year old dudes watching a 7 year old girl story acting like its the best thing in the world and you can relate to everything.

"If someone tells me that they have a personal choice that I hate for reasons that are blatantly incorrect then I have a problem."

Perhaps you should open your mind a bit. Or are you the type of person who goes "Oh, you listen to INSERTBANDHERE? Well you suck because I said so!"

P.S Follow this link if you want proof that the show wasn't made to appeal only for little girls: http://www.thegeekprofessor.com//graphics/other/mlp/faust_defends_bronies.jpg

That's from the person who created the show, btw.

Archived