Price of Haunted Items

TEROBERO

Most of the prices of haunted items in backpack.tf are outdated. I couldn't find any price that actually represents the sellers price, scm sales and marketplace sales. I was looking at my backpack and found this and realized this is the case for most of haunted items (checked like 20 of them, all very off prices). I don't have backpack.tf premium or access to bot.tf stats so if some people updated prices of these it would be great.

This is because the haunted items are traded rarely. If there is a sale on the stats page, chances are bots have already overcut past that number making that sale useless. 

If you want to take a chance at it, you can always ask admins for a key to have access to bot.tf stats for price suggestions.

PeEK5Z9.png

I wouldn't care if they were like 4-5 ref off the actual prices but the actual prices are 3-4 times higher. Also currently I don't have time to suggest prices for hundreds of haunted cosmetics.

Halloween Pricing Event When?

seriously though, some of the haunted shit is like 4 years outdated and i know for a fact scm supports price raises on some of them, the rarer "unique" varient of the same items I can understand but the haunted stuff sells daily.

7 hours ago, TEROBERO said:

Most of the prices of haunted items in backpack.tf are outdated. I couldn't find any price that actually represents the sellers price, scm sales and marketplace sales. I was looking at my backpack and found this and realized this is the case for most of haunted items (checked like 20 of them, all very off prices). I don't have backpack.tf premium or access to bot.tf stats so if some people updated prices of these it would be great.

Us price suggesters do try and update their prices, but some don't have any recent sales

S.C.M. sale prices are plenty accurate, and you can just convert those to refined if need be, if you are buying or selling them yourself.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

Us price suggesters do try and update their prices, but some don't have any recent sales

They do have sales, it's just people rely too much on bot.tf and not checking SCM, compare links, or marketplace.

9 hours ago, Vader said:

They do have sales, it's just people rely too much on bot.tf and not checking SCM, compare links, or marketplace.

Yeah that too, but it's just that sometimes with Marketplace and SCM sales, it can be a lot of math involved for a silly little item, that's why some don't do it. An other scenario is when sales are higher than sellers, lower than buyers, etc

Archived