New To Tradeing

Pancake_Milkshake

I'm just getting into trading, and it seems hard. I'm pretty sure usual trading is alot easier, but I need more keys, which requires trading. Any tips? Also, I once heard there was a thing where other people give you their items, and you sell those items for them, and you keep a share. Is this true? An dif it is, how and where do I do it? Thanks in advance.

First of all I recommend you checking out these 2 videos, they should help you out with your questions.

About the:

2 hours ago, Pancake_Milkshake said:

I once heard there was a thing where other people give you their items, and you sell those items for them, and you keep a share. Is this true? An dif it is, how and where do I do it?

Its called brokering and it requires some trust if you want to do it yourself.

generally speaking the trading gap is between low tier trading (where you most likely are) and mid/high tier trading (unusual trading)has become quite big as keys have gone up in value its been increasingly getting harder for people to get in unusual trading though not impossible. but most people just buy in with a certain amount of keys and just skip low tier trading completely as a whole with barely any to no experience.

just to get scammed out of their first unusual cause they havent gained any experience trading with low tier items on how it works!

THAT ASIDE *clears throat  the second thing you you are talking about is brokering. which i am no expert on what so ever. but i have done with a few of my friends to get some simple + rep hope this helped

what hype just posted is great information! i think i just made a tl;dr of some parts in the second video

9 hours ago, Pancake_Milkshake said:

but I need more keys, which requires trading

There is another way to get keys that doesn't involve trading: Buying them.

When you've got practically nothing, you can build up to something, but it takes forever, as you're trading for fractions of a cent profit on each trade. At that level, you're better off looking for loose change on the sidewalk. It's far better to earn some money in real life first, then use that as starting capital than it is to just start from nothing. Mow a lawn, rake some leaves, walk a dog, wash a car. All will pay better than trading at the refined level.

Archived