New to trading

Senor Stupid

Hi. im new to trading. ill be able to start trading on the tenth. Any tips you guys have for me? i do like opening crates and cases even though ive been told its a waste. what ones are the best to open?

For profit, #83 is the best. But if you have like 10 keys and want to trade, start with low tier unusuals or spelled weapons. Much more profitable, requires patience instead of luck. 

I don't want to be that guy, but imo no crate is better than one another. Although, i really enjoy unboxing unlocked class crates. Feels nice when you get an unusual for your main or sth. This and weapon cases

21 minutes ago, Ruzael said:

crate 103, best returns imo, ive gotten two unusuals out of it in the span of a week and a half, but that might just be my luck

I opened like 400 of those and unboxed 5 unusuals within 2,5 weeks, 3 of them were trash and the other 2 were a blizz tossle and a beams dragonborn. I'm fine with the results ngl, probably broke even on the 400 crates

You should definitely check out this guide then!

It is quite long, but worth the read if you're just starting out

6 hours ago, 1nk said:

For profit, #83 is the best. But if you have like 10 keys and want to trade, start with low tier unusuals or spelled weapons. Much more profitable, requires patience instead of luck. 

I highly suggest not to start low tier unusual trading with 10k, especially if they havent even done any trading before.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:14 PM, Ruzael said:

crate 103, best returns imo, ive gotten two unusuals out of it in the span of a week and a half, but that might just be my luck

how many did you unbox?

Archived