Price Check on a Ghastly Ghosts JR Larrkin Robin

kayalancer

In my opinion, you are asking too much for it. It has moved inventories since the last price suggestion on it, and unless you paid more than 75 keys for it, it shouldn’t sell for that much. Just an idea, but I suggest to make a new suggestion on that hat for what you got it for. I couldn’t find the exact words to say what I wanted to, so sorry if it looks confusing.

1/1 with an effect that can't be unboxed on a hat that it cant be unboxed on anymore, unless valve magically allows BOTH unboxing old effects on things AND unboxing them on crates and not just cases, a la 2017 halloween was it?

Meh but rising limited effect, and bad hat.

Overall, yes and no. Hard to do anything thematically with the hat, but most older hween stuff is disappearing anyways. Sorta how I want to get the 1/1 Phantasm Employee of the Mmmph just for its effect even though the hat is terrible.

With the price being 1 month old and at that range it is, technically I say you can ask that much, but you'll be waiting for a while to sell it likely.

I owned this hat multiple times previously, and was able to sell it for about 60-65 in mixed/unusuals each time. That’d probably be the best range to look for in terms of pure/item offers.

3 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

75 keys too much. 50 keys would be max and even then only if ure buyin for keeps

Been offered 50 keys buy quickbuyers several times.

2 hours ago, TheRenegadeSniper said:

I owned this hat multiple times previously, and was able to sell it for about 60-65 in mixed/unusuals each time. That’d probably be the best range to look for in terms of pure/item offers.

Yup, just got an offer of 65 keys but he just needs time to collect.

Archived