Price check on Clean Strange Burning Flames Bonk Boy

jyoo1496

Hey guys,

Can I get some professional expertise on price checking a Clean, Strange Burning Flames Bonk Boy?

Guy wanted $1400 worth of keys but I checked Marketplace.tf and the highest one sold recently was $1170.

Here is a link to the seller of the BF Bonk Boy:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198350308765

Thanks guys

-Justin

this just in, sometimes sellers want more than you're willing to pay

it doesn't mean anyone is wrong

it doesn't mean anything is wrong

it means you don't buy that hat from that seller right now

I dont see much reason to pay 150 keys more than the current 3 month old still indate price. And I'd just go for duped if it meant paying that much extra for clean

I would be wary of this trade regardless, the history has been reset on this item so you cant see if its duped or clean through the traditional way. Like brown said just get a duped one, not worth overpaying for this unknown history bonk boy.

8 hours ago, Axo said:

I would be wary of this trade regardless, the history has been reset on this item so you cant see if its duped or clean through the traditional way. Like brown said just get a duped one, not worth overpaying for this unknown history bonk boy.

..Wtf is a reset history lmao

8 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

..Wtf is a reset history lmao

Check the item for yourself, first owner sep 2020 despite not being unboxable for four years. Last few weeks backpack has been down for days on end, if an item has passes a few hands in this time sometimes history resets, I remember seeing more miscs being advertised and marked up for short history recently when they were obviously reset. Happened to an unusual I had too, bought from marketplace but backpack says im the original owner.

1 hour ago, Axo said:

Check the item for yourself, first owner sep 2020 despite not being unboxable for four years. Last few weeks backpack has been down for days on end, if an item has passes a few hands in this time sometimes history resets, I remember seeing more miscs being advertised and marked up for short history recently when they were obviously reset. Happened to an unusual I had too, bought from marketplace but backpack says im the original owner.

Nah. Something like a "history reset" isn't a thing. Either Artur has owned it for several years or it was in a private inventory until he bought it, I'm too lazy to check.

2 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

Nah. Something like a "history reset" isn't a thing. Either Artur has owned it for several years or it was in a private inventory until he bought it, I'm too lazy to check.

Its a common bug these days on this site,like I said, it happened to an unusual i bought too, it would've showed marketplace bot as a previous owner even if it came from a private seller since bots are always public.

1 hour ago, Axo said:

Its a common bug these days on this site,like I said, it happened to an unusual i bought too, it would've showed marketplace bot as a previous owner even if it came from a private seller since bots are always public.

That's because backpack.tf didn't trace the unusual before it was deposited to marketplace. They can not track private inventories/items which are listed on steam market.

3 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

That's because backpack.tf didn't trace the unusual before it was deposited to marketplace. They can not track private inventories/items which are listed on steam market.

If you say so, just a random large surge of all kinds of items never traded outside of priv invs came to classies last time backpack came back up from being down for several days.

2 hours ago, Axo said:

If you say so, just a random large surge of all kinds of items never traded outside of priv invs came to classies last time backpack came back up from being down for several days.

if there was a reset history bug, there wouldnt be any duped unusuals anymore

3 hours ago, awsommv said:

Also what he says. ^

Histories don't reset.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, awsommv said:

i think you missed its only for certain items ones that get traded during downtime theres a chance it happens, doesnt matter tho, you can believe as you wish

Archived