Questions for Tacobot.tf

h0wLze_

36 minutes ago, Buddy said:

4 tours. nothing you say has any weight

Plus, it doesn't take more than 2 minutes of MvM to understand that combo pyro doesnt work in this context. Oh, and, one more thing. Sorry to break it to you, but I don't depend on my tour count when it comes to validating my thoughts. I instead use my brain and realize that a weak ass ad hominem argument is the only thing here that lacks weight.

It's not a weak-ass ad hominem, it's pointing out that you almost certainly don't know what you're talking about because you lack experience. Drop your ego.

4 hours ago, hawaiian pizza said:

take that back or say good bye to your kneecaps.

Jokes aside, why would you use a weapon that encourages the combo pyro playstyle when the game mode focuses on crowd control? 

I never really liked afterburn (or whatever it’s called), and either way, I only use Pyro for Manhattan (pushing boss-bots with Uber canteen or Uber-charge)

1 hour ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

pushing boss-bots

With one of the flame throwers that has an airblast ammo penalty :? The upside of degreaser is quick switch which you don't need because you're using gas/scorch thot (gross) or detonator/jetpack for mobility where the extra switch speed doesn't matter. In return you get a negligible damage loss (afterburn will be 0.01% of your damage in mvm) and 20% less airblasts before needing to run to ammo (because lets face it no sane engineer is going to put the dispenser where a pyro would need it). This makes the degreaser a net negative flame thrower choice and thus has no use in mvm similar to loch-n-load, the jumper weapons, holiday punch, pain train, etc... This ignores the fact that you're playing pyro in the first place when a double heavy can kill all bosses faster than any pyro can airblast to pits (in 2c).

8 hours ago, Buddy said:

It's not a weak-ass ad hominem, it's pointing out that you almost certainly don't know what you're talking about because you lack experience. Drop your ego.

I should drop my ego? Ironic.

5 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

With one of the flame throwers that has an airblast ammo penalty :? The upside of degreaser is quick switch which you don't need because you're using gas/scorch thot (gross) or detonator/jetpack for mobility where the extra switch speed doesn't matter. In return you get a negligible damage loss (afterburn will be 0.01% of your damage in mvm) and 20% less airblasts before needing to run to ammo (because lets face it no sane engineer is going to put the dispenser where a pyro would need it). This makes the degreaser a net negative flame thrower choice and thus has no use in mvm similar to loch-n-load, the jumper weapons, holiday punch, pain train, etc... This ignores the fact that you're playing pyro in the first place when a double heavy can kill all bosses faster than any pyro can airblast to pits (in 2c).

This.

11 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I don’t play professionally, so I never see the double-heavy strat, which is why I sometimes use pyro. Anyways, I just like the degreaser.

6 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

I don’t play professionally, so I never see the double-heavy strat, which is why I sometimes use pyro. Anyways, I just like the degreaser.

Well, at the end of the day use what's enjoyable for you. Just beware of certain hotheads (ahem) that will harass you for wasting their precious time. Other than that, keep roasting those bots :)

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, hawaiian pizza said:

You guys generally go one of  two ways.

-People who enjoy making others get frusturated for some reason

-Pretentious c*ntslimes who think they are god's  gift to MvM or something. 

Lmao 

Edit: More often than not, both.

The MvM Tour community is so toxic, you will call Rust sunshine and rainbows.

Its toxicity is higher than a nuclear waste dump site.

Archived