Questions for Tacobot.tf

h0wLze_

Hello.

I haven't seen any Tacobot.tf players in MvM for a while (I usually queue with 4 or so of my real life friends, so I don't see other players as much)…are they still a thing, or have they since disbanded?

Also, another question I have is about their authoritarian ideology. By continuously spouting and complaining about how detrimental inexperienced players are to your MvM enjoyment, aren't you just showing that you don't have enough friends to play with, otherwise you wouldn't be bitching in the first place? I seriously don't understand that. Makes no sense to me why you would be telling everyone that you're a loser, but alright. 

I'm also interested to hear about the apparent reliance on MvM drops. Can't you just get a job or find some other way to make money instead of waiting for $30 Australium drops for hours on end?

I'd like to read some responses from Tacobot.tf advocates (if they're still a thing). Thanks.

They are still around, and they are the same they have always been. Most of them just don't have the website in their name.

1 hour ago, snaz said:

-snip-

Out of date and they have indeed never left as CorruptCorrupt said. I think most people's consensus is to ignore them but for the sake of info: they have a subreddit now for listings to be appealed and their site has been put into a more "friendly" light with less ambiguous tags (don't get me wrong there's still an ape tag which is pretty vague) and a commendations tab.

They are still a thing. Although I feel like they are much less prominent these days. 
Fun Fact: A while ago, they had a "Furry" tag on the so-called "kicklist". Later on, this guy called Bassky became an admin of their group and they immediately removed it because the guy is a hardcore furry. Funny shit lmao

3 hours ago, Beaser said:

There were too many gas passer degreaser pyro main apes that they couldnt handle them all.

who uses degreaser in mvm

either you pray to get people that isnt like em or just move to another region although playing mvm in other regions can get into EU servers but i have played MVM for like a long time and never met a single of these tacobot peeps.regardless,i still find people who ARE LIKE tacobot but when i do those kind of people,they are usually EU players.never met a player in the ASIA region who are this toxic..

rn no one really cares about them...

8 hours ago, h0wLze_ said:

I'm also interested to hear about the apparent reliance on MvM drops. Can't you just get a job or find some other way to make money instead of waiting for $30 Australium drops for hours on end?

Can’t make money from MvM unless you only play a few tours and get a good australium or good pro kit and sell it. Even people with hundreds of tours never make money from mvm but are able to keep playing continuously because they sell all the good kits/australiums they get and quick sell all the crap loot (i.e: shit spec kits, good basic kits, hats). Also helps to have some capital invested in mvm parts, basic kits, and spec kits to build the good pro and spec kits when you do get them. 

I’ve been doing this for years and the only time I invested my own money into the game is to unbox or to buy something I want that’s good value off the SCM. Tour of duty tickets have paid for them self.

Assuming tacobot members do the same thing or have some sort of variant of selling their mvm loot for more tickets. Although this becomes more difficult when playing Gear Grinder and Mecha Engine as these tours do not drop kits or robot parts.

6 hours ago, hawaiian pizza said:

They are still a thing. Although I feel like they are much less prominent these days. 
Fun Fact: A while ago, they had a "Furry" tag on the so-called "kicklist". Later on, this guy called Bassky became an admin of their group and they immediately removed it because the guy is a hardcore furry. Funny shit lmao

hello

Your post only shows how ignorant you are. Tacobot.tf members such as myself are still active, and we aren't going anywhere. 80% of taco haters have less than 50 tours and are completely clueless about how MvM works and what is expected of you as a player in a co-op, paid gamemode.

33 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Your post only shows how ignorant you are. Tacobot.tf members such as myself are still active, and we aren't going anywhere. 80% of taco haters have less than 50 tours and are completely clueless about how MvM works and what is expected of you as a player in a co-op, paid gamemode.

so im guessing we shouldn't consider this as a satirical post?

"MY MvM RULES 
1. No fun allowed.
2. Loot is the  only thing that matters.
3. Press F4 immediately when the round ends or you will be kicked for slowing down my tour.
4. No medic, scout, pyro, demoknight, pill demo, non-beggar soldier, or spy under any circumstances.
5. No speaking unless you are asked a question, in which case you will promptly and politely answer.
6. No buying resistances, health on kill, canteens other than crit, or similar useless crutch upgrades.
7. If you allow yourself to die, you will be kicked.
8. If you allow your buildings to be destroyed, you will be kicked.
9. Unbind F2.
10. Understand that I am the greatest MvM player who has ever lived or will ever live, that you are completely worthless to me and that whether you complete your tour is of no consequence to me. You will address me as Sir and thank me for carrying you at the end of the mission. 

"

You guys generally go one of  two ways.

-People who enjoy making others get frusturated for some reason

-Pretentious c*ntslimes who think they are god's  gift to MvM or something. 

Lmao 

Edit: More often than not, both.

1 hour ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Same question I have about your name

take that back or say good bye to your kneecaps.

Jokes aside, why would you use a weapon that encourages the combo pyro playstyle when the game mode focuses on crowd control? 

6 minutes ago, hawaiian pizza said:

take that back or say good bye to your kneecaps.

Jokes aside, why would you use a weapon that encourages the combo pyro playstyle when the game mode focuses on crowd control? 

4 tours. nothing you say has any weight

Just now, Bassky said:

apperently not, i didn't know i was admin of tacobot.

member or something. you tell me. you're among their ranks.

1 minute ago, hawaiian pizza said:

member or something. you tell me. you're among their ranks.

Neither did they remove the furry tag because of me. Imo it could have stayed. Way too many of those degens are trash at MvM.

Archived