Worst Prof KS Combo

greedy <3

yeaaaaaaa dawg imma have to go with violet fire horns it's way overpriced cause ppl think it's good but it's really trash yo, even worse than yellow hypno.

My tier list (sheens are opinion, but the killstreakers are pretty definitive):

Sheens (best to worst):

Team shine

Violet/Hot rod

Emerald/Manndarin/Daffodil (I like daffodil on aussies, makes theem shinier, manndarin goes well with orange unus and burning flames, emerald with scorching, things like that)

Mean green

These kinda depend on the weapon/theme/whatever for the ones with multiple listed

Killstreakers (worst to best as well as other aspects):

Tornado/Fire Horns(the 10 kill version, 5k doesn't look as good as opposed to the 5/10k of tornado) (along with incinerator, on normal brightness these cause a really bright effect most of the time in world view)

Incinerator/Singularity

Flames (Discount singularity, still looks decent imo)

Cerebral Discharge (Discount flames, 5k looks bad, 10k looks mildly better)

Hypno Beam (The only reason ever would be pairing the 5k effect with a similar color of glasses (shades, graybanns) to have a cool little effect there, works the best with daffodil and default shades)

Rated on looks as well as utility, though with other graphic configs they don't work as well. 

In conclusion to my dumbass essay on pixels that I mostly can't afford, the loser is definitely Hypno/Green

Damn hypno is underrated, meanwhile people stan fire horns?????? and cerebral discharge???? absolutely disgusting trash. DD and Mand are the worst as well because people only put them on aussies and if you dont have a mann co orange painted set up or a gold painted set up then both sheens do not fit your loadout and look even worse.

Not a fan of professionals in general, if we're talking worst specialized sheen however, i would say "Agonizing Emerald", basically a shittier version of Mean Green, and should've been replaced with a team oriented black/white sheen instead.

31 minutes ago, Woshee said:

Not a fan of professionals in general, if we're talking worst specialized sheen however, i would say "Agonizing Emerald", basically a shittier version of Mean Green, and should've been replaced with a team oriented black/white sheen instead.

Agonizing Emerald has a whitish green, it easily surpasses mean green. i cannot believe this post's audacity. 

On 10/6/2020 at 5:54 AM, Woshee said:

Da fuck? Emerald is easier better than Mean Green. Cus Emerald looks cooler than whatever puke green that you think looks nice. Your opinion is wrong and go to eye doctor. Bye

Archived