What is this Pyromancer worth?

Spyx

Hi everyone, forgive me if I lack any information as this is my first post here. But I'd like to know the worth of this Pyromancer's Mask with effects on it, as I intend to sell it perhaps. 
If you need more info please let me know!  

All I know is that the effects by themselves are not that much worth, but yet people are interested in this mask but I have no 'basic knowledge' on what it's worth altogether like this? 
6VRapN3.png

The hat itself is worth 0.21 backpack tf value.

Your added paint adds no value cus its a low tier paint only high tier paints like lime, pink and ts add a 0.33% of their original value.

Name tags and Description tags add no value either. ( you should also never pay extra if someone offers an item with them on it )

The level of the hat is 98 wich is a common craft level, so no extra value there.

Also you should check the hat on backpack tf to see its craft number. any cosmetic with a craft number of #100 or lower adds more value since they were the first 100 to be crafted when released.

Lastly the spells on the hat are the same rules as paints but since these spells are way more valueble and rare you can add around 20-33% of the original spell value to the hat otherwise if you are trading with someone you should ask for overpay around 20-30 but keep key pricing in check for that.

hope it helped 

UwU

At least 20 because misc + best footprint + matching high tier paint spell. Personally would sell it for no less than 30-40, because anything else and it would just be reflipped to a collector who would actually pay that. Conceivably it could go for even more. Seriously. This is worth sitting on and waiting for a GOOD offer on. Don't quicksell it or take the first offer you get.

Most spell "traders" wlll lowball the hell out of you for this, offering 5-10 keys or a bit more max perhaps, telling you spells only add a fixed value based on the spell. Yeah, maybe on  shit tier hats noone actually wants or wears yeah.

But this? it's a MISC. It can be worn with any hat. This would be god tier for a pyro with a purple set/purple unusual effect a la Plum, Vicious, Darkblaze, Shadows, etc. If I ran a purple pyro set, I'd be buying a few dozen keys right now to get this off you.

I've dealt in spells since 2013 and watched the market transitions regarding them so I have experience in what I'm talking about. 

I sold a corpse gray only 'mancers recently for around, I think it was 12 or 15 pure? And that's the worst footprint generally speaking.

Headless horseshoes miscs go for insane prices most the time. With chromatic this is just great! I'd try for 40 keys high end see what you're offered, not many around like this.

5 hours ago, Spyx said:

Hi everyone, forgive me if I lack any information as this is my first post here. But I'd like to know the worth of this Pyromancer's Mask with effects on it, as I intend to sell it perhaps. 
If you need more info please let me know!  

All I know is that the effects by themselves are not that much worth, but yet people are interested in this mask but I have no 'basic knowledge' on what it's worth altogether like this? 
6VRapN3.png

43 minutes ago, despised icon said:

Ill offer 30 keys on it.

This is probably the best legitimate offer you'll get

I have overheard people in trade servers say they're willing to pay upwards of like 60ish keys for a Double Spelled Pyromancers. Just find a rich pyro main

6 minutes ago, Semper said:

This is probably the best legitimate offer you'll get

H i g h l y d o u b t  

Die Job W/ Rotten is listed at 30 so you can 100% get more on Chromatic W/ Headless horseshoes

5 hours ago, SweetedSaltyGoodness said:

The hat itself is worth 0.21 backpack tf value.

Your added paint adds no value cus its a low tier paint only high tier paints like lime, pink and ts add a 0.33% of their original value.

Name tags and Description tags add no value either. ( you should also never pay extra if someone offers an item with them on it )

The level of the hat is 98 wich is a common craft level, so no extra value there.

Also you should check the hat on backpack tf to see its craft number. any cosmetic with a craft number of #100 or lower adds more value since they were the first 100 to be crafted when released.

Lastly the spells on the hat are the same rules as paints but since these spells are way more valueble and rare you can add around 20-33% of the original spell value to the hat otherwise if you are trading with someone you should ask for overpay around 20-30 but keep key pricing in check for that.

hope it helped 

UwU

Are you trying to hit a word limit for your essay or something?

8 hours ago, Stylish said:

At least 20 because misc + best footprint + matching high tier paint spell. Personally would sell it for no less than 30-40, because anything else and it would just be reflipped to a collector who would actually pay that. Conceivably it could go for even more. Seriously. This is worth sitting on and waiting for a GOOD offer on. Don't quicksell it or take the first offer you get.

Most spell "traders" wlll lowball the hell out of you for this, offering 5-10 keys or a bit more max perhaps, telling you spells only add a fixed value based on the spell. Yeah, maybe on  shit tier hats noone actually wants or wears yeah.

But this? it's a MISC. It can be worn with any hat. This would be god tier for a pyro with a purple set/purple unusual effect a la Plum, Vicious, Darkblaze, Shadows, etc. If I ran a purple pyro set, I'd be buying a few dozen keys right now to get this off you.

I've dealt in spells since 2013 and watched the market transitions regarding them so I have experience in what I'm talking about. 

I sold a corpse gray only 'mancers recently for around, I think it was 12 or 15 pure? And that's the worst footprint generally speaking.

Do you know anyone who is a collector for spells? I want to cut out the middleman so I don't get sharked, because I know that recently I sold my double spelled Bruiser's Bandanna (Chromatic, Horseshoes) for a Max's after I was told the "fixed value" line. 

oh what, really???? that much? I'm surprised...because the effects on it don't seem expensive, but I suppose the combination like people said here makes it nice. Especially some of them still being rare after all. Thanks so much everyone, this helps a bunch!

4 hours ago, Stylish said:

aww haha. Yeah I have everything purple! that's why I made it like this. I really didn't think I could take into account that the combination of spells + color etc would do much to increase the price. Like, sure it could be a thing...but wasn't thinking too serious of it. Actually makes me smile about that.

5 hours ago, h0wLze_ said:

Do you know anyone who is a collector for spells? I want to cut out the middleman so I don't get sharked, because I know that recently I sold my double spelled Bruiser's Bandanna (Chromatic, Horseshoes) after I was told the "fixed value" line. 

I know a handful of people, add me if you want. I'm in all the spell discords there are out there, but most of them are full of people doing the fixed price shit or selling junk for more than it's worth. Can be good for finding specific stuff.

4 hours ago, Spyx said:

aww haha. Yeah I have everything purple! that's why I made it like this. I really didn't think I could take into account that the combination of spells + color etc would do much to increase the price. Like, sure it could be a thing...but wasn't thinking too serious of it. Actually makes me smile about that.

Yeah, that's a really special item you've got there, make sure you get a good price for it. It's probably worth even more than I previously quoted having had some time to think about it. Shit, if you want, you can add me to broker it for you, I'm a very active (aka nolife online all day) trader and can take offers on it, and I've got a history of brokering/cash buys/sells on my rep. I flip a lot of spelled items on trade servers, so much to the point that I've sold most of my collection. Up to you, either way good luck with it!

Archived