Question about Pyromancer's Raiments

[DFS]🐾FoxyWithTheMoxy🐾

So i have a bit of a question in regards to the Pyromancer's Raiments and its related to its pricing.

On backpack.tf, the items main price is around 1.35-1.5 keys which is quite cheap, then looking at the selling prices, it is very high starting from 50 to over 200+ keys.I have an image of this here as an example.

I haven't played TF2 in quite a long while and had  had just started replaying it, along with going back into trading again and I wanted to do a Magician Pyro themed set (considering the new cosmetics for 2020 Scream Fortress) and I'm just wondering why the prices are super high for this item? Like I said I haven't played and traded in quite a while and had just got back into them.2059911546_backpack.tfpricing.png.e606931c297c381ed25540b6826e03b1.png

This often occurs when a person lists their item for an absurdly high price, whether it would be because it was spelled or that said person just wanted to list it for hecks and giggles. But because most of the listings of any normal cosmetic on bp.tf are bots who work to automatically undercut/match other sellers, sometimes the bots can sorta mess up and for some reason think of the listing as reasonable and end up doing whatever's happening in that screenshot. It happens pretty often, but dw, that is no where near their actual value and the market will soon turn to normal sell listings. Just wait a couple days and you should be able to get that set you wanted :3

yeah, all the ones left are people who dont really want to sell, hence the absurd high price. Thats just how trade markets works. When there is a lot of demand and little to no offers, prices skyrocket.

Archived