Profitable crates?

Watermelon.

In the virtual economist’s video on if any crate is profitable, he comes to the conclusion that #83 is legitimately profitable- however, since then, the crate has more than tripled in price. With Halloween rolling around, is it still a somewhat profitable crate? The only real drawback to this crate before was the unusual effects available. But with Halloween effects, I’d wager it’s nearly worth it to unbox these.

Unless they've changed it for SF12 - crates won't grant any event effects. #83 is only worth a bit now from the insane amount that got used up during July of last year. Generally speaking - stuff with the more popular case hats are gonna be your best bet.

Crates with Mercenary Grade All Class Hats are generally good for unboxing. They are, however, also more expensive than others. The gargoyle Case, which has a VERY popular Prehistoric Pullover in it, is at almost 3 euros now, so extremely expensive to open. Same with gun mettle. They are one of the best choices for god tier unboxes tho, even tho i kinda doubt this years effects are getting isane price tags.

21 minutes ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

Crates with Mercenary Grade All Class Hats are generally good for unboxing. They are, however, also more expensive than others. The gargoyle Case, which has a VERY popular Prehistoric Pullover in it, is at almost 3 euros now, so extremely expensive to open. Same with gun mettle. They are one of the best choices for god tier unboxes tho, even tho i kinda doubt this years effects are getting isane price tags.

Looking at some of the effects, I can wager at least 2 of those will have crazy prices. the rest are kinda good. Tough break seems to be the way to go right now

Archived