Recent Trade and Price Suggestions

Mememememem

So i traded recently, overpayed for Demonflame Hat, last price suggestion was 450, i paid with items, price suggested for 200 and 300, and one unpriced item(1 of 2, another is selling on marketplace for 170 keys).

Can I suggest new price for Demonflame Hat based on this trade?

Demonflame what ? You need to specify. I will assume you are on an alt account as your inventory is empty have there are no signs of trades happened recently.

If the suggestion is indate (like less than 3 months), then you can update the suggestion using the evidence from the previous one, or you could wait until is out of date bfore suggesting it, your choice, do keep in mind that trades have to be less than 3 months old in order to be used.

If you traded in pure, then list how much pure you got, if you have a buy out and the person paid more than the said buy out, it is capped at Buy out price.

If there are any items that are unrpiced or outdated (3 months or older), then you need to create mini suggestions for said hat. 

For any questions related to price suggestions, you can ask here or join our discord.

Archived