Sign in to follow this  
IggyBoy12

Whats the best way to profit easily

IggyBoy12

I tried profiting in scrap.tf but I always get snipped  I try doing sell high buy low but most of the time nobody wants to buy and I cant make a single scrap please help me

Flamadin

Parts and painted items.

Spells and warpaints if you know what you are doing.

Scott Bakula

Starting with capital really helps, since you can then actually buy stuff that can be flipped for more than a third of a cent profit.

SmerboTheFleeb

Low tier trading isn’t worth the time investment. Just buy a bunch of keys and go into unusual trading

awsommv
1 hour ago, SmerboTheFleeb said:

Low tier trading isn’t worth the time investment. Just buy a bunch of keys and go into unusual trading

might not be the best idea to jump straight into unusuals without really knowing how to trade..
My advice would be to start with a key or so, get used to trading and its scams, them later on if your comfortable enough you can cash in to give yourself a boost.

Bob the Unsymmetrical

While I agree to the people who suggest buy keys and jump straight to unusual trading, I recommend new traders to at least try out low tier for a month to at least know what is good and what is bad, you know the basics, before jumping to unusual trading. You don't expect a baby to start running without even learning to walk. So my suggestion is to try out low-tier first, also understand the different scams for obvious reasons.

Diamond jozu
16 minutes ago, Knightfury69 said:

scamming is the easiest way to profit

you can just request a self ban...

Alecto
27 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

you can just request a self ban...

Well he's not wrong

And there's of course a number of people with high value backpacks who got there by less than ethical means

I sure as hell don't encourage doing things that way but it's not like it doesn't happen

Beef

Unbox an unusual or win a golden pan.

Winning a golden pan may be a little more difficult because you have to actually play the game.

Good luck!

Dj Khaled

Think outside the box and dont be inpatient. You can bank seasonal/different keys, buy unpriced unusuals with decent effects and send out offers see what people are open too. Something else you can do is buy unusuals with cash via a buyorder on scm or marketplace with this method its hard to loss money.

Dj Khaled

Unusual weapons are also a good way to profit just make sure to reference scm and marketplace more then backpack.tf prices with unusual weps

loli (hiding)

well the reason question is are you here for the money or just having fun to trade

ryan coke

Alternative stupid question, " Whats the best way to make money?"

de-void

If you have a lot of money/keys to start with, then I recommend trying to find a decent deal on a rare item that someone might actually want (like an old school halloween unusual for example). Then just list it in classifieds for like 50% more than you bought it for and wait for that one guy who wants it so bad they would pay you almost anything. 

Bomsusik
On 10/1/2020 at 12:29 AM, Xaeriel said:

Getting a job is a good start

That's easy to say these days, lol