Jacob - Sharker

Miles Upshuar

2 hours ago, Regente said:

I find it kind of funny that Miles is witchhunting Jacob for sharking while he showed himself offering a (I guess Frozen Icefall?) Citizen Cane for the Breach and Bomb, which he clearly knows its also worth less than the B&B itself (no mention to that at all?). https://i.imgur.com/Wklpu1q.png

I'm not saying you don't want to help the kid, but it just feels like you're kind of salty because you wanted to get the deal yourself?

This community will never stop surprising me.

Miles is just salty that some sharker got a better deal than him /thread

7 hours ago, Miles Upshuar said:

more expensive than 15 keys, letting the person to choose what items t

2 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Yea dude went from +11 to -4 in three hours lol

I am going to have the negative ratings removed, as I did not violate any rules whatsoever.

7 hours ago, Payback said:

Eh, normally I side with the person who got the trade here, but it's pretty clear that Jacob lied about item values here

https://imgur.com/a/qBR4r4o 

Worth more than 63 dollars he claims, but he has it listed on backpack right now for 30 keys?

Even though it wasn't included in the trade at the end, he was still untruthful about that item in particular

isnt 63 dollars on scm less than 30 keys?

Why don't you keep this to a report instead? Starting a witch hunt in a public forum is not doing anyone good. At this point, it looks like everyone is circlejerking and pointing their hate at Jacob. While I understand you're trying to help a 13-yr-old trader, starting a witchhunt and in turn also hurt someone's feelings (which is equivalent to cyberbullying) won't solve anything. An eye for an eye, then the world goes blind.

This thread literally serves no purpose other than to incite a witchhunt against the accused, which is against rules. The course of action right now is for the victim to submit a report against the accused on the site, where report mods can look into the case and further action can be taken. 

If any of you have spoken to the victim, please let him know with what must be done now. 

Locking this thread now.

• Derpyyyy locked this topic
  • Miles Upshuar unlocked and locked this topic

Archived