Can a $100 ring go in a giftapult?

Melusine

As I understand it, you get a name tag and a gift wrap to use on your Something Special for Someone Special when you purchase it. What if I used a giftapult instead of the gift wrap? Would it work? 

I can't find any discussions or supposed facts around this, probably because noone would want to do such a stupid thing, nonetheless, if you have bought one yourself or if you know anything in the code that may prevent it, please, tell me what you think.

When something is wrapped in a giftapult, it turns into a loaded giftapult. Loaded Giftapults can NOT be traded, they can only be delivered to a random player, or unwrapped leaving the gifted tag on the item inside. It's a cheap way to sign items, but if you're gonna deliver a ring you'll need gift wrap.

1 minute ago, flarez said:

When something is wrapped in a giftapult, it turns into a loaded giftapult. Loaded Giftapults can NOT be traded. So you'll have to use gift wrap.

I know that, I intend to send it to a random stranger.

4 minutes ago, Melusine said:

I know that, I intend to send it to a random stranger.

In that case, go for it? It's questionable, considering it could potentially go to a casual bot account but I'm not one to judge.

Archived