SFM Profile Pictures | 1 Key

Echo

SFM Profile Pictures

My Steam profile: Echo

I'm creating SFM profile pictures for the price of 1 key , If you are interested feel free to add me on steam and provide the details of the class , cosmetics and background you would like. 

Example artwork

Have a good day :)

Yea ngl;

People offer miles better in quality for that price. 

Your model isn't even cropped out from the green screen correctly, you have a single example & nothing to make your artwork stand out from others. 

Maybe considering adjusting your prices accordingly while you're still learning if you're hoping to actually get customers & showcase more examples. 

Consider the following,

You can get a profile picture of this quality for merely 1 key more than the price you're charging. 

9 hours ago, Melancholy Sky said:

Yea ngl;

People offer miles better in quality for that price. 

Your model isn't even cropped out from the green screen correctly, you have a single example & nothing to make your artwork stand out from others. 

Maybe considering adjusting your prices accordingly while you're still learning if you're hoping to actually get customers & showcase more examples. 

Consider the following,

You can get a profile picture of this quality for merely 1 key more than the price you're charging. 

real friendly reply here

On 9/26/2020 at 4:59 AM, kailermemeamoto said:

real friendly reply here

I mean, like it or not it's honesty & considering they're charging for a service i think it's more than fair to give feedback.

Not trying to turn anyone away from doing commissions merely suggesting they should improve their work/output before charging for it.  

Archived