Bomsusik

Not sure if Duplicate or Not.

Bomsusik

So I am a click away from accepting an unusual trade, and I noticed something fishy in the history of that item.
https://backpack.tf/item/181450555

Although the ID of the current item is green, it's history is duplicated and I am not sure how to classify it.

Is it still considered duplicated, or it's the original item?

Mengh.

It's still considered duplicated because of the "Duplicated" tag in the top right-hand corner.

Scott Bakula

The green just shows when the item ids are in order; you can't really tell which one is the dupe. In any case though, the hat's of a low enough value where the only people that care about it being duped are people who just want to lowball the hell out of you.

Strange

Yeah, weather you own the green or blue one, people will still pay less for it except for a few suggestions like only one in existence

Bomsusik
On 9/25/2020 at 12:39 PM, Mengh. said:

It's still considered duplicated because of the "Duplicated" tag in the top right-hand corner.

Oh, I noticed only now the "duplicated" tag, haha.

Back when I was trading it was shown as a big, red warning that it's duplicated.

Thank you everyone for the replies! I decided at the end to not take that risk and I cancelled the offer, as it can be hard to sell and very time consuming.