price check on unusual pink fn warpaint

MonsterGunner0v0

Damn, you won the lottery. Though yeti is not the best assassin grade out there.

I can't find a recent sale for this particular warpaint with Hot effect on Marketplace, but I think this could get around 200-300$. I have called other traders to help you price check, so is best to hear their analysis.

I doubt it can get $400, maybe $300. FN iso jazzy sticky got 200 in mixed, and jazzy is the best assassin grade. Yeti Coated isn't really that good of an assassin grade, still a very nice unbox.

3 minutes ago, marioandluigiarerich said:

I doubt it can get $400, maybe $300. FN iso jazzy sticky got 200 in mixed, and jazzy is the best assassin grade. Yeti Coated isn't really that good of an assassin grade, still a very nice unbox.

Actually, it's probably like $200. There are many better assassin grades out there, jazzy being the best. Yeti coated fits more well as a commando grade imo

Probably around $200-300. Yeti Coated isn't the most popular paint in the world, but it looks good and grades tend to mean a little bit more on weapons than they do on hats, especially a FN one. Best of luck selling it!

Also, be careful about any offers of items. Already noticed a few people in your comments after the paint - it wouldn't shock me if someone tries to shark you. Realistically I'd say just cash on Marketplace.TF is your best bet if you wanna sell it. Or Steam Community Market funds, if you think you'd get use out of them.

Oh hey, fancy seeing you here. I recall offering 65 keys if I'm not mistaken. 

That's my offer out in the open so don't lowball underneath that lmao

• MonsterGunner0v0 locked this topic

Archived