I need help guys

Bakrmh18

Hey guys 

If someone know, In any site someone can get donations, to try my luck and get items to rebuild my inv, because of a scammer who took all my items. Thank you very much. :)

First, I am not a kid. Second, when you are scammed and all your things were taking, you will feel my feeling and you will need someone to support you. If you have a good and useful comment, say it, and if you do not have it, shut up.  I wish everyone like you would happen to them what happened to me😡

Bro first thank you fot your comment and second if you read my story in the last topic you will know how i got scammed, my bad luck he was scammer and hackers in the same time i didn't send for him friend request but i found him in my friend list so i thought the YouTuber accepted my friend request so i trusted him i checked his inv it was full with unu skins and i didn't get anyway warning message from marketplace, they said only to be sure from same bot and i checked it was the same even that i lost my items all of them. So the question did i make a mistake?. I see no and I do not need advice and sermons.  My request was clear who has an answer to my request i will be thankful for him 

3 minutes ago, Bakrmh18 said:

did i make a mistake?

if you lost your items then yes you did. 

2 hours ago, Bakrmh18 said:

Hey guys 

If someone know, In any site someone can get donations, to try my luck and get items to rebuild my inv, because of a scammer who took all my items. Thank you very much. :)

Economically this makes no sense but https://scrap.tf/raffles is one of if not the only place to maybe get something for free. Its luck based sure but in any economy liquid assets aren't handouts so its ur best bet if you want free stuff. Additionally begging is banned p much everywhere so try and avoid it in any context. 

• Bakrmh18 locked this topic

Archived