Bot keep refusing my trade offer

Darty Mcfly

I'm trying to sell an item to a bot but the bot keep refusing the trade even if i put the right amonts of metals.

I tried with another bot but this didn't change anything.

Do you think bot won't trade with vac banned accounts ?

VAC ban shouldn't matter. You're probably looking at the wrong listing or miscalculating something.

If you posted a link to the classifieds page and a screenshot of your trade offer I'm sure someone could help you figure it out.

1 hour ago, D.Alex said:

VAC ban shouldn't matter. You're probably looking at the wrong listing or miscalculating something.

If you posted a link to the classifieds page and a screenshot of your trade offer I'm sure someone could help you figure it out.

could also be the bots changing their prices without actually updating their listings

9 minutes ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

could also be the bots changing their prices without actually updating their listings

I tried with different bot* would be strange if they change the price at the same time

4 minutes ago, Darty Mcfly said:

I'm just dumb idk how to count (give him 33 refs) but the bot is not able to make a counter offer?

7 minutes ago, Darty Mcfly said:

I'm just dumb idk how to count (give him 33 refs) but the bot is not able to make a counter offer?

Yeah, you're right you gave 3 more ref than what you're supposed to. It also depends on the bot, some bots can do conversions with weapons 2 = 1 scrap, and do some metal conversion, others do make a correct counter offer, but some only accept for the right item and right amount of metals.

Archived