Exorcism Rocket Launcher

BraveChicken7

1 hour ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

I heard a majority spell traders say that guide is not good as it prices the spells wrongly, I suggest go join a spell trading discord if you really want to trade spells, but I recommend not to touch spells until later on in trading.

2 hours ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

I heard a majority spell traders say that guide is not good as it prices the spells wrongly, I suggest go join a spell trading discord if you really want to trade spells, but I recommend not to touch spells until later on in trading.

I heard that it’s not accurate with the rarer or strange/ genuine items, but I’m assuming that he is trying to figure out the price of a unique launcher.

4 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

I heard that it’s not accurate with the rarer or strange/ genuine items, but I’m assuming that he is trying to figure out the price of a unique launcher.

Yes, I know what your intend was, but since that guide has some inaccuracies, it is better not to recommend it to newer traders, so they won't get any wrong information from it, when there are spell discords available that help with spell pricing.

Archived