Can you get more than one trust rating from the same person?

Melkor1997

Hey! So im basically just wondering if you can get a 2nd trust rating from the same person. Say we already made a transaction and it went well, if we do a 2nd transaction can he/she leave another trust rating since its another trade/transaction? Thanks in advance!

it is impossible for you to leave two ratings for a same person, it simply doesn't let you

F7Panr2.png

What you can do is have the user remove the previous one and create an updated one where both transactions can be mentioned.

1 hour ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

probably was against the rules wasnt it

Well, thinking logically, if you made 2 deals with the same person, you could leave 2 +trusts

1 hour ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

I have seen multiple different people +rep the same person for the same thing, probably was against the rules wasnt it

pretty sure it won't even allow u to do that. wanna provide some examples of the multiple times you've seen that?

While I do think the system could be improved to allow a single user to put more than one rep, the current system will just overwrite the previous rep with the new comment/rep.

You could ask them to mention the previous transaction as a "second/previous" rep, but it won't really matter to anyone who just glances at the number itself.

(For those who want an example of what I mean w/ the current system:

User X gives +Rep (1) to User Z, with comment "Good guy",

User X +Reps again, it'll still be +Rep (1), but "Cool guy" instead.)

17 hours ago, Vebster said:

Well, thinking logically, if you made 2 deals with the same person, you could leave 2 +trust

Yeah of course if you made two different transactions, that's completely different and not what I meant

17 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

pretty sure it won't even allow u to do that. wanna provide some examples of the multiple times you've seen that?

I never said I saw it "multiple times". I said I saw multiple different people leave +trust for the same transaction. Thanks for making me go out of my way to find it lmao

d53b4300957754a586fbe7a59c33a150.png

As you can see, it is the same +trust that they are receiving, but 3 people left individual +rep. Even the links for the screenshots are the same lol

3 hours ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

I never said I saw it "multiple times". I said I saw multiple different people leave +trust for the same transaction. Thanks for making me go out of my way to find it lmao

As you can see, it is the same +trust that they are receiving, but 3 people left individual +rep. Even the links for the screenshots are the same lol

Thank you for reporting :) 

11 hours ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

Yeah of course if you made two different transactions, that's completely different and not what I meant

oh well thats not allowed :)

Archived