Price Check: Kaleidoscope Crabe de Chapeau

Inf4m0us

Prices on the community market for this hat and effect have been all over the place and there's no official price so anybody got an idea about how much its worth? Prob not gonna sell it since i actually like it but i am curious of the price.

There seem to be buy orders around 22 keys, and sell orders at around 28, the price seems fairly accurate, around 26 or 27 keys. Expect it to drop within the next couple of weeks as the hype dies down. This especially applies to the kaleidoscope effect because they are being unboxed much more than any other effect, there are 33 in existence already.

I personally have stayed away from kaleidoscope to collect sofar for the same reasons as what the person ahead of me said. So many have been unboxed and the hype/market for them will only go down. There is 40 total "atica" effect crabe`s unboxed between 4 effects and 33 of just kaleidoscope alone. I do love the hat thou as a crab enthusiast.

Heyo, I recently bought this for 49$ and resold it for 60$, several have sold super fast on marketplace for 60 to 65$ which honestly is probably where the price will settle at imo, I expect it to drop to I guess 25 keys ish within a couple weeks 

Archived