Does anyone know who currently owns the arcana masters yellow belt?

Hunterskills

^Title, recently returned to tf2 i'm the original unboxer of the arcana masters yellow belt but got sharked years ago for it(was a noob back then, still have screenshot proofs), just wondering where it ended up(considering it was my only ever unsual unbox) :) 
Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, ConnorTheScout said:

I mean do you know about when you unboxed it? If so you can just look through its item history on bp

01/11/2013 precisely at 18:00 ish, That's what date my screenshot are :) i tried looking on backpack.tf but the current person who owns it must have a private backpack.

Just now, hyro said:

But don't get your hopes up it will most likely won't leave the guys inventory for less than ~1500 pure

Yeah, i'm not looking to get it back,(but glad it's in a well looked after BP) that guy paid for it fair and square i just want to have a word with the sharker that sharked me all these years ago.

Just now, Melancholy Sky said:

Account seems to have been dead since around 2014-2015 so wish ya the best of luck getting in contact with them. 

Thanks, but you'd be suprised how much of a data-trail people can leave on steam that can lead to social media such as facebook or twitter.

10 minutes ago, Hunterskills said:

Thanks, but you'd be suprised how much of a data-trail people can leave on steam that can lead to social media such as facebook or twitter.

bruh what? rip

27 minutes ago, Knightfury69 said:

bruh what? rip

Yeah, like little data-trails people leave on their steam profiles, like for instance 2 seconds into yours(just an example here, please don't get freaked out) i've found your youtube, i'm sure with some more effort i could attempt to find a facebook, or a linknd or instagram or something - -link-

again, this is just an example of what i'm trying to say. :)

Also i found your instagram, this is what i mean by datatrails people leave a small information here and there can lead to things like this, but i won't link your instagram to protect your identity(if you want it protected), i only linked your old youtube beacuse i doubt you use it anymore(if that's okay) :) 

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived