price check - rare unusual war paint

h0wLze_

hello world,

my 9 y/o cousin unboxed an unusual war paint - minimal wear isotope jazzy war paint with a strange counter. 

i know that it's fuck off expensive, so i'm not linking his account since he's literally got 10 hours in tf2 and will be sharked.

can anyone give me an estimate to the price range?

cheers.

p.s: no further information will be supplied. i simply want an estimate to its value and that's it.

well a low tier strange warpaint is like $200

I think it'd sell pretty quick in the $500ish range

might go higher if you give it time

Jazzy is in the top 3 assassin grade warpaints, and this strange, and above average condition, and isotope is usually the best of the effects you can still get.

I would be shocked if you could not get $1000 for this, and $2000 is probably the final ultimate sale price to the collector that grabs it. (It might take months and months to realize that price tho.)

Be sure your cousin sets his inventory to friends only, and hopefully is only friends with cool people, and not too many of them.

Yeah, that's basically a jackpot when it comes to War Paints. I'd say $700 minimum, but can go quite a bit higher, especially when you consider how slim the chances of more entering the market are.

In any case, make sure your cousin doesn't redeem the paint! He's throwing away a few hundred dollars if he does.

9 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

can u provide a screenshot of the item? i wanna see how it looks ^^

He said he does not want to supply any more information.

Archived