Price check: Unusual Haunted Metal Scrap

Colapops

I booted up TF2 recently and was curious about how much some of my inventory was worth. I remembered I had an unusual haunted metal scrap (the one from 2010) that can't be marketed, but can be traded. Some sites say it's worth around 56 keys, which is roughly $105. Is that accurate? Where should I be looking to try and sell it? Is it even possible to sell something like this anymore?

That's a 2 year old price for a rare item that are mostly in collector or dead backpacks, pretty sure you could get more if you're patient enough to wait for the right buyer to come around. If you want cash quick yea go ahead and list for 56 but personally I'd shoot for 100 and work my way down after a few months of no offers.
If you're going the quick sell route this guy looks like he has a haunted scrap collection going so you could see what he offers https://steamcommunity.com/id/dpi_erico/

(I'd also buy it for 56 right now if you wanna add me... :c )

A few people have added me on Steam and the highest offer so far is 103 metal. Most everyone is hovering around 100 which makes me pretty happy. I had to activate some Steam trading stuff so I won't be able to trade for a few more days, which gives me time to shop around on offers. If anyone's interested feel free to leave an offer here or message me on Steam.

50 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

Dont these come out every year around haloween? Or is that the non tradable (giftable only) variant???

It's a glitched tradeable one here. The regular ones are non-tradeable and non-giftable.

10 hours ago, Colapops said:

A few people have added me on Steam and the highest offer so far is 103 metal.

I presume you mean 103 keys or dollars??

2 hours ago, Lʌyer said:

easy 150 keys , most of them are in collectors backpacks

Yea I'm going to backpedal on previous estimate, I underestimated how many people would be interested in it and if you're getting a lot of offers around 100 that suggests a higher price to an actual collector and not someone looking to flip it quickly (presumably what most people adding you for are going to do). New estimate at 150-200 imo (which has proven to be a pretty bad opinion lol).

Archived