Marking up advertised price after being offered appropriate trade

Milkmeme

Hi guys, the facts as I understand about classifieds rules are that listing price should match its notes.

But what about when the seller's price doesn't go followed by the seller himself? (E.g. you offer someone 20 ref for a 20 ref item, they realise they want more, so they decline your offer and relist the item for 27 ref without telling you anything.)

Can I do anything about this or am I meant to just leave them alone? It's a pretty crappy gesture ngl.

if you have proofs of them listing an item at 20 ref and you offer that much but they decline,you can report them.on their first time offense would get a warning,repeat offense of the same thing can give them a temp ban on using the classified feature

3 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

if you have proofs of them listing an item at 20 ref and you offer that much but they decline,you can report them.on their first time offense would get a warning,repeat offense of the same thing can give them a temp ban on using the classified feature

So if I didn't take a photo of the listing, an admin can't just check its historical listings by that user?

5 hours ago, Milkmeme said:

So if I didn't take a photo of the listing, an admin can't just check its historical listings by that user?

Correct, if it’s deleted / changed we can’t see previous listings.

1 hour ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Correct, if it’s deleted / changed we can’t see previous listings.

Thanks for the response, though isn't this a pretty dangerous limitation for you guys? I can in theory just inspect element anyone doing that.

54 minutes ago, Milkmeme said:

Thanks for the response, though isn't this a pretty dangerous limitation for you guys? I can in theory just inspect element anyone doing that.

https://bot.tf/stats/listings is a thing that we could use, which saves listing history for a lot of items.

Besides, is it really worth a permanent full site ban for forging evidence just to get someone a warning?

Archived