Should I sell my whole backpack for Bill's hat and Earbuds?

Maccowe

My backpack in TF2WH is worth 578000 credits, and right now I'm thinking of selling all of them and buy earbuds and Bill's hat.

Thing is, I'm not sure if I should really do this. What should I do? D:

dont sell it to TF2 WH, you lose like 20% off everything or something

I know I could, but I'd have to go through a lot of work just to sell all of them.

*If* WH actually wanted everything that you had... I am rarely able to get it to buy anything off of me (although it has been a while since I've tried).

I can offer you keys (or buds) for your entire backpack which can then be used to buy whatever it is that you want.

I know I could, but I'd have to go through a lot of work just to sell all of them.

if you had an unusual, yeah, but all your items are really easy to sell, you'll get full value for most within a week, it's not worth taking a load off their value

if you had an unusual, yeah, but all your items are really easy to sell, you'll get full value for most within a week, it's not worth taking a load off their value

Well, I guess you're right, plus most of my cosmetics are overstock in TF2WH, thanks !

Do you know more trading sites other than TF2TP, TF2Outpost, Bazaar.tf?

Well, I guess you're right, plus most of my cosmetics are overstock in TF2WH, thanks !

Do you know more trading sites other than TF2TP, TF2Outpost, Bazaar.tf?

Hm. Bp.tf's classifieds, tarde servers... I guess that's all.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go sell some items in TF2Outpost and the leftovers in TF2WH.

Still gonna buy in TF2WH though, hopefully earbuds doesn't rise up in price.

Archived